Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Celebrating 10 Years!!



As I've been putting together the 2017 SK Calendars, I was reminded of 10 years ago being asked by my previous printer, Page One Printing, if they could use 3 of my photographs to put in their 2007 Scenes of Saskatchewan calendar that they were going to give out to their customers. That my friends, began a journey of God using my photographs to display in SK Calendars. :) So amazing!! It was then the following year, for 2008, that I created my very first SK Inspirational and SK Prairie Scenes calendars to sell to businesses across SK. What a fun journey it's been! Thank you to all who've supported and encouraged me along the way! Huge blessings to all who've purchased my calendars over the years to give out to your customers all over this beautiful province of Saskatchewan. We have such beauty and diversity in this land. I love to capture God's Creation Through Photography!  Blessings to you all! Lisa :)

PHOTOS OF THE 2017 CALENDARS COMING SHORTLY!

No comments: