Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Memorial Lake Photos Featured

Some of my photos being published began with the Spirit of the Northern Lakes magazine. Spending much of our time up there, opened doors to begin using my photos in ways to enhance the community. In both of these issues, my photo was chosen for the front page - both featuring Memorial Lake, SK.

This photo of the Memorial Lake beach was entered into a Regional Park photo contest and was chosen 1st place out of 52 photographs. It was used on the 2007 issue of the Regional Parks Guide. The Golf Course photo was also used for the Memorial Lake Regional Park ad featured in this Regional Parks Guide of 2007.

This ad was put together by the Regional Park with my photos featuring the Shell Lake Community with the Memorial Lake Golf Course and Lake. It was used in the 2006 & 2007 Saskatchewan Northern Tourism Guide. The Regional Park has also used a number of my photos in displays at the Sports & Leisure Shows in different cities in Canada and the United States. They have used a number of my photos on their website as well www.saskregionalparks.ca




This is the ad that was featured in the 2006 Regional Parks Guide showing two of my photos of the Memorial Lake Golf Course.
Four of my photos were also used for the Memorial Lake Regional Park brochure for 2007.
I want to thank Memorial Lake Regional Park, the community of Shell Lake and the editor of the Spirit of the Northern Lakes magazine for giving me these wonderful opportunities to share my photos in these ways. It's been wonderful!! Thank You! God bless you all!

No comments: