Thursday, April 17, 2008

2009 Calendar Flyer

2009 SCENES OF SASKATCHEWAN STILL AVAILABLE FOR SALE IN BULK BUT INSPIRATIONAL AND PRAIRIE SCENES ARE NOW UNAVAILABLE THROUGH BUSINESS SALES BUT CAN STILL BE BOUGHT FOR INDIVIDUAL SALE AT $10.00/CALENDAR.


This is the flyer that I send out to businesses. Feel free to share this with others and to contact me via email or this website. I don't know if you can read the phone numbers properly but just email me if you have any questions. lisaspics@sasktel.net

I am very excited about these calendars and what God is going to do with them this year. :-) I have so enjoyed putting them together.

The first calendar is not available yet - I'm not sure when it will be. That calendar is with a variety of SK photographers but the proof has not been completed. Calendars #2 and #3 are already proofed and available to view in it's complete form.

Calendar orders by June will be guaranteed. Any orders that wait until Fall will not be guaranteed. The orders that I put in between now and the end of June will determine how many the printer will print for me. Late orders in Fall will be on a first come first serve basis as all of the calendars will be printed in summer. I look forward to hearing from you. God bless.

No comments: