Tuesday, January 18, 2011

CELEBRATING 5 YEARS OF SASKATCHEWAN CALENDARS




CELEBRATING 5 YEARS OF CALENDARS!
2007 was the 1st year my photos appeared in a SK Calendar.  Thank you God for sending Page One Printing along to request 6 of my photos to be featured in their 2007 SK Calendar, together with other great SK photographers.  
For 2008 I had 2 SK calendars created, SK Prairie Scenes & SK Inspirational, that featured my photography in addition to the SK Calendars that Page One had created as well featuring numerous SK photographers.  
2009 was the same, with 2 SK Calendars featuring my photographs, SK Prairie Scenes and SK Inspirational plus a 3rd calendar with other SK photographers in the Page One Calendar.  
2010 brought a printing move to Saskatoon Fastprint as well as a 3rd addition to my calendars:  SK Classics featuring classic SK vehicles, SK Prairie Scenes in Black and White, and a very special  Inspirational featuring photos from the Holy Land.
2011 then featured 100% SK Calendars with a SK Classics calendar featuring both cars and trucks; a SK Inspirational Churches of Saskatchewan calendar in Black and White; and also the traditional Saskatchewan Prairie Scenes calendar.
WOW!  What a great 5 years~~
It has been an exciting 5 years of bringing you calendars to enjoy each day of the year.
I am VERY excited for the 2012 line of Saskatchewan Calendars!!  In 2008, it was such an honor to have photos in a calendar together with my Grade 6 teacher, my friend, and photo mentor, and very gifted SK Photographer - Mr. Wayne Shiels.  From the time I was young, I had always dreamed of having photographs in calendars and I couldn't believe it when this dream came true.  Then to have photos in the same calendar as such a great photographer, wow, that was amazing!  I am excited to tell you I'd like to honor my friend Wayne's photography by inviting him to add a calendar to the 2012 calendars.
So now for 2012, I am pleased to present to you 4 authentic Saskatchewan Calendars:






These will be the 4 amazing calendars for 2012 and photos of each individual calendar will be following shortly.  They will be available to order by February 2011.  See you soon!  

No comments: